1. Self-esteem – achieving things for ourselves. Achieving our goals helps us to build self-esteem & confidence. This has a positive impact on our mental health as well as our ability to interact with others because we are operating from a place of respect for ourselves.
2. Fulfilment – feeling content with where our lives are headed. One of the biggest contributing factors to poor mental health is stress, much of this stress comes from existential crises such as “what am I doing with my life?”. Taking action on our goals every day and creating success gives us a clear sense of direction that feels right for us individually.
3. Tribe – our vibe attracts our tribe. When we focus on creating success and improving our lives we will attract others on similar journeys. This happens so that we can collaborate with them to make the world a better place for us all to live in.
4. Growth – evolving from experience. Creating success requires dedication, persistence and patience – these are transferable attributes we can use to help us improve all areas of our lives. This type of growth only occurs by taking ourselves out of our comfort zones and taking action on our goals.
5. Purpose – providing a meaning to our lives. Worldly possessions and societal symbols of wealth such as money or fame do not provide us with a sense purpose in life. Creating success for ourselves in areas of our lives that are important to us can help us to identify our purpose without chasing ideas of what success should look like.
Success is doing what you love.
Peace & positive vibes.