The 7 P’s Of Staying Motivated
1. Purpose – knowing our mission. When we have a strong reason behind why we embarked on the journey we can overcome any obstacles in our path simply by reminding ourselves why we started and why we will not accept failure.
2. Progress – the results of our actions. A powerful motivating factor for us along the journey to success is seeing the fruits of our labours. Seeing the work pay off gives us faith in the process and once we see progress we know we can create anything we desire which motivates us to do more.
3. Passion – loving what we do. The only way to do great things is to love what we do, one of the keys to staying motivated is to actually enjoy what we’re doing instead of simply going through the motions just to get the results.
4. People – our positive vibe tribe. We become the average of the people we spend the most time with and this is why it’s absolutely essential for us to surround ourselves with positive people who support our growth and want to help us succeed.
5. Persistence – maintaining forward momentum. Motivation is our ability to keep going in the face of adversity – this is how we create forward momentum. It’s like pushing a boulder up the side of a mountain, we lose progress if we stop.
6. Payment – the law of exchange. If we desire an outcome we must be prepared to exchange something for it, along the road to success we are exchanging countless hours of hard work in return for the results we seek. It’s important to keep this law in mind when we’re measuring how far we’ve come.
7. Positivity – the mindset we carry. Having a positive outlook on life helps us focus on the good in each day and this makes it easier for us stick to the path when we become discouraged.
If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together.
Peace & positive vibes.
Follow me on Instagram for daily positive affirmations <3
YouTube | Instagram | Podcast