1. Self-love – we attract what we are. The relationship we have with ourselves is the relationship we will have with others. To attract someone we deeply resonate with we must first embody the type of relationship we wish to have with them within ourselves.
2. Dates – treating ourselves. Instead of waiting for someone else to treat us to dinner & a movie, we can treat ourselves. This moves us into the love vibration because we’re creating a loving & fulfilling relationship with ourselves which will attract others of a similar vibrational frequency.
3. Meditation – clear out the past baggage. Regularly clearing our minds with a meditation practice helps us to stay focused on the now instead of being influenced by past experiences which can throw us off the manifestation process and interfere with our present-day relationships.
4. Alignment – living according to what we want to attract. If we want to attract someone who loves art, works out and reads a lot – we will need to include these activities into our lives. This is how we live in alignment with our desires and become that which we seek.
5. Observe – who & what are we attracting. In order to attract our ideal relationship we must assess who & what we’re attracting to us at our current vibrational state. Those who come into our lives are reflecting where we’re at and this will indicate whether or not we are moving closer or further away from the love vibration.
Attracting a loving relationship starts with loving yourself.
Peace & positive vibes.