1. Gratitude – giving thanks for what we have. When we give thanks for what we already have we are embodying the abundance mindset. We attract what we are, if we are grateful we will attract more reasons to be grateful.
2. Passion – doing what we love. The only way to do great things is to love what we do – doing what we love every single day is the fastest way to create success with our actions.
3. Time – our most precious asset. The ways in which we invest our time will either create success & fulfillment or disappointment. The investment that pays the best interest is the one we make in ourselves.
4. Meditation – maintaining focus. Clearing our minds of the thoughts that have accumulated throughout the day allows us to stay focused on our goals and take action on them rather than being distracted by mental clutter.
5. Mindfulness – being in the now. The only place success is created is in the present moment, having a mindfulness practice is essential for grounding ourselves in the now when we get distracted by thoughts of the past or future.
6. Exercise – work out the stress. Creating success is not easy and when we feel stressed we must have an outlet for this energy or else it will interfere with our ability to take action on our goals.
7. Sleep – recharge the batteries. We can’t hope to create success in our lives if we are constantly exhausted and pushing ourselves through the day without adequate rest. Sleep allows the mind & body time to recuperate and this often gives us new perspectives on challenges in our lives.
8. Giving – we can’t receive with a closed fist. In this universe we get what we give and we cannot give if we are only looking to receive. When we want to create success in our lives we need to ask ourselves “what am I giving to the world by pursuing this path?”
Your success is created by what you choose to do today.
Peace & positive vibes.