1. Negative people – a seed will not grow in toxic soil. Negative people have a problem for every solution and this is why we must distance ourselves from them if we want to thrive. We become the average of the people we spend the most time with so we must surround ourselves with positive energy.
2. Self-doubt – not believing in ourselves. When doubts arise in the mind w are being presented with the choice of whether or not we feed them our attention. Whatever we focus on grows so we must focus on feeding the thoughts that nurture our growth.
3. Fear – limiting ourselves to mediocrity. Fear is false evidence appearing real, in order to eliminate fear from our lives we must live in alignment with what we love. We can do this by doing the things we love every day and practicing mindfulness to tune into the now and tune out fearful distractions created by the mind.
4. Settling – being a victim of circumstance. Instead of settling for whatever comes our way we must assess it and ask ourselves “does this meet my standards of self-worth?”. Settling for less than we’re worth out of convenience or boredom is how we create a life of unfulfillment.
5. Excuses – justifications for not taking action. The reason why many of us have not created the reality we desire is that we are making excuses such as “I’m tired”. When we are tired we must learn to rest, not quit.
6. Ignorance – being closed-minded. Observing the experiences we have in life as opportunities to learn and grow is how we evolve. Judging these experiences as “bad” and refusing to learn what they were sent to teach us ensures we repeat our past mistakes.
7. Entitlement – expecting results instead of working for them. Nothing works unless we do, feeling entitled to people treating us in a certain way or to success is the fastest route to disappointment.
8. Weakness – doing what’s easy instead of what’s right. We make thousands of choices every single day but at the end of the day, it’s our choices that determine how our lives look.
Hard choices – easy life, easy choices – hard life.
Peace & positive vibes.