1. Questions – exploring holes in belief systems. Blind faith isn’t enough anymore because we are becoming conscious of things that don’t make sense in the belief systems we were raised with – religious, cultural & societal.
2. Ups & downs – changes in our vibration. Experiencing high highs and low lows is an indication that our vibration is shifting – this happens so that we draw our focus from the external world and look within to understand these changes.
3. Contradictions – noticing glitches in the matrix. Acknowledging corruption, injustice and exploitation in the world and actually questioning them is a clear sign we’re waking up. It is up to us as individuals to take action to stop these contradictions, action in the form of – activism, voting with our wallets & spreading awareness on social media.
4. Synchronicity – there are no accidents. Seeing 11:11, meeting strangers who share wisdom that applies directly to our current situations and being in the right place at the right time. These are all examples of synchronistic moments in time that are sent to us to heighten our awareness of our purpose on the planet.
5. Tribe – our circle of friends changes. During the process of awakening we may find that we don’t resonate with the same people. This is because our vibration is changing and remaining in an environment that doesn’t match our vibration will result in resentment towards those around us & ourselves.
6. Behaviour – changes in the way we behave. We may find that the things we used to enjoy no longer provide the same satisfaction and this is because our consciousness is expanding. Behavioural changes can include diet, taste in music and lifestyle such as consuming alcohol and/or smoking.
7. Nature – feeling drawn to the outdoors. As our vibration shifts we will find solace in nature because we are not being bombarded by subliminal messages everywhere we look. We are being drawn to nature because this is the natural frequency of the planet and through the process of awakening we are coming back to who we truly are.
8. Knowledge – seeking truths. Questioning everything we think we know can be a frustrating process and this is where our thirst for knowledge comes from. We are realising that we’ve been lied to since birth and now all we seek is the truth – this is where we are likely to come across conspiracy theories.
Awakening is becoming conscious of who we really are.
Peace & positive vibes.