1. Visualisation – whatever the mind can perceive we can achieve. Building a clear mental picture of the reality we desire speeds up the process of manifestation. Adding details such as sights, sounds, smells and tastes of what we desire helps us to manifest it faster.
2. Vibration – assessing who, what & where we’re attracting. Whatever we experience externally is a reflection of the vibration we’re emitting to the universe, we can change this to change what we attract.
3. Meditation – wiping the mental hard drive. It’s a lot harder for us to manifest our desires when our minds are full of thoughts, meditation allows us to clear up the mental hard drive space and focus on the reality we want to create.
4. Alignment – using our actions to create the reality we desire. When we align our actions with the goals we want to achieve we are putting ourselves in the best position to create the reality we desire. For example, eating healthy foods is how we align our actions with the goal of having better mental & physical health.
5. Words – speaking our manifestations into existence. Changing the words we use helps us to create the reality we desire, for example using the phrase “I’m in the process of manifesting it” rather than “I don’t have it.”
6. Thoughts – we become what we think. Our thoughts are created in the subconscious and are based on what we feed our minds, feeding ourselves positive reinforcement such as videos, podcasts, books & audiobooks is a great way to reprogram the subconscious mind to attract our desires.
7. Beliefs – before we achieve we must believe. If we do not believe we are worthy or capable of creating the reality we desire – we will never have it. A great way to reinforce positive beliefs is with daily affirmations such as “I am worthy of having anything & everything I desire.”
We are not finding ourselves – we are defining ourselves with our thoughts, beliefs & actions.
Peace & positive vibes.