1. Time – there’s no time like the present. There will never be a “right time” – the time is now because now is all we ever have. Change only occurs in one place and that is the present moment – let’s get to it.
2. Death – we can’t achieve our goals when we’re dead. Tomorrow is not promised, we can spend our whole lives waiting and wishing but unless we start taking action right now we will never have what we seek.
3. Results – your actions create results. Regardless of what the goal is, it will never be achieved unless we use our actions to create the reality we desire. The change we’re seeking on the outside begins on the inside.
4. Speed – the sooner you get going the sooner you’ll have what you seek. The time we spend deliberating and talking ourselves out of starting could be spent kick-starting the process of manifestation. Time is one of our most valuable assets, it can either be invested into creating the future we desire or wasted complaining about why we don’t have what we want.
5. Progress – making progress is the motivation we need to keep going. When we start taking action we begin to see progress and this is a powerful form of motivation. Building a house brick by brick is a long process but once the foundations are laid we can see the dream beginning to take shape.
6. Mindset – nothing changes unless we do. When we take action on our goals we are adopting the creator mindset which is the belief system that empowers us to create whatever desire. The opposite of this is the victim mindset which dictates that life is happening to us and there’s nothing we can do about it – nothing could be further from the truth.
Goals don’t achieve themselves, start taking action now.
Peace & positive vibes.