1. Authenticity – being true to ourselves. We can avoid unnecessary suffering by being 100% authentic and only saying yes when we want to say yes and no when we want to say no instead of acting in the interests of others which opens the possibility of manipulation.
2. Gratitude – giving thanks each day. Negativity cannot thrive where there is gratitude, where there is gratitude there is abundance, where there is abundance there is love and where there is love there is peace.
3. Mindset – whatever we focus on grows. If we choose to dwell on the negativity we experience it will consume us, this is why having a strong positive mindset is absolutely essential for overcoming negativity. Every day may not be good, but there will be some good in every day.
4. Meditation – clearing the mind. Being present with ourselves and practicing detachment from thought helps to clear the mind and makes looking within significantly easier because we are not distracted by the movement of thought.
5. Exercise – working out the energy we pick up from others. Emotions are energy in motion and must be allowed to express themselves through the body, one of the ways we can do this is through moving into the body. This also helps to prevent the manifestation of poor mental and physical health.
6. Introspection – looking within. By spending time with ourselves we can gain an understanding of the energy we’ve accumulated throughout the day instead of getting it confused with our own. We can begin by asking “from whom do these thoughts arise?”
Negativity cannot thrive where there is gratitude.
Peace & positive vibes.