1. Passion – the only way to do great things is to love what we do. Success looks different for each of us, but being fulfilled by what we do is a must for everyone. If we don’t love what we do we will be seeking fulfillment in the form of distractions such as TV, drugs & junk food which don’t create success.
2. Determination – the willingness to push forward after setbacks. In order to create the success we desire we must be able to push forward in the face of defeat. Success is not final and failure is not fatal – this is a journey and each step in the journey is the destination we are looking forward to.
3. Purpose – having a strong why. How can we hope to succeed if we don’t have a strong reason pushing us forward? When our why is strong enough we don’t need to obsess over the how because we know we will succeed regardless of what it takes.
4. Mindset – being able to see the opportunity for growth in everything. Something that’s holding many of us back is our mindset when it comes to how we deal with challenges. When we adopt the concept of pronoia we can see that the universe is providing us with everything we need to grow and succeed.
5. Tribe – having a positive community to support us. Surrounding ourselves with like-minded individuals who are on their own individual paths to success helps us to stay on track and can provide motivation in the form of friendly competition. Encouraging each other to keep going is how we win together, it’s not lonely at the top if we help someone else get there.
Success is created by what you choose to do each day.
Peace & positive vibes.